Frequently asked questions
HOW TO BOOK A MEMBERSHIP WITH THE SWIM CLUB?
VISIT THE MEMBERSHIP TAB, CLICK ON REGESTOR NOW BUTTON. THE CLICK NOW IS LIVE LINKS TO CONNCET TO THE REGERSTION PAGE.
POOL RULES : COVID 19
• The club hours will be from 10:00 – 9:30 PM everyday. This is to ensure that we have enough time in the day for all members to be able to enjoy the pool.
• We are encouraging our members to bring their own chairs to help with the time required to sanitize throughout the day. If you choose to use a club chair all members will be asked to help in the sterilization process with their chair before leaving for the day. Tables will also be available and spaced 6’ apart. We will also have a process in place for sterilization of tables after each use.
• The club will not provide any floats, noodles, or toys of any kind. These items will not be permitted to be shared this season; however, you may bring your own items mentioned above from home to be used as long as they remain with the member and are not shared. These items must be taken home every day.
• Due to the increased responsibilities of cleaning for lifeguards there may not be a guard stationed in the baby pool this season. Parents will need to supervise their children at all times in that area.
• Pool staff will be cleaning the high-traffic areas once an hour during operating hours in addition to deep cleanings at the beginning and end of each day. All gate handles, pool and ladder railings, trash can lids, bathrooms, diving board, grill handles, and unused tables and chairs will be disinfected.
• Only family groups will be permitted to sit together at tables. When socializing with non-family members chairs must be spaced out 6 feet apart. Tables will not be able to be pushed together.
• Face masks are required for everyone over the age of 2 at any time where you cannot maintain social distance for example in the bathroom, snack bar, and checker stand area. Masks are NOT to be worn in the water as it presents a drowning hazard.
• The playground will remain closed until this restriction has been lifted by the governor. The basketball court, and tennis courts are open.
• All lifeguards and staff will be screened prior to entering the facility that includes temperature readings.
• At the present time it is recommended that pools operate at a 50% capacity. Luckily, Tavistock has a huge property so based on the calculations we do not foresee this being an issue based on our daily attendance in past years however we will closely monitor.
• Foot coverings will be mandatory when in the restroom, snack bar, and shower area and limited occupancy will be monitored.
• We will not be able to distribute board games and cards until further notice so it is recommended to bring these items with you. We will sanitize ping pong paddles, shuffle board sticks, tennis rackets, and basketballs however it is encouraged that you may want to bring these items from home. Please bring your own tennis balls as these are not able to be disinfected.
• At the present time guests will only be permitted Monday-Thursday to ensure enough space for members on the weekends. No more then 4 guests per family per day will be allowed. If we find that in the first couple of weekends capacity is low then we will revisit this and make changes if feasible.
All recommendations are per the NJ Department of Health and are subject to change as Governor guidance is revised.
A separate email will be sent out tomorrow in regards to Swimming & Diving after the Tri-County Rep meeting tonight. We will look forward to seeing everyone and sharing in a fun, safe, and healthy summer!
YOU CAN BOOK THOUGHT THE TENNIS TAB FOUND ON THE TOOL BAR. ON THE TENNIS TAB YOU WILL FIND INSTURUCTIONS TO FILL OUT ALL TENNIS APPLICAITON PAPER WORK NESSARY FOR REGESTRATION AND PAYMENT.
THSC Board of Trustees
Member At Large
Swim Club Manager