Frequently asked questions
HOW TO BOOK A MEMBERSHIP WITH THE SWIM CLUB?
VISIT THE MEMBERSHIP TAB, CLICK ON REGESTOR NOW BUTTON. THE CLICK NOW IS LIVE LINKS TO CONNCET TO THE REGERSTION PAGE.
POOL RULES : COVID 19
Now that we have more information from the state as it relates to outdoor pool openings, we wanted to give our members an update. Our opening day will be May 25, 2021. Due to the restrictions put in place by the New Jersey Health Department and the CDC we will be making the following changes for this season. Please be advised that as restrictions are lifted and as we move into the next phase these changes will be updated.
• The club hours will be from 10:00 – 9:30 PM everyday after school ends. This is to ensure that we have enough time in the day for all members to be able to enjoy the pool.
• We are encouraging our members to bring their own chairs to help with the time required to sanitize throughout the day. If you choose to use a club chair all members will be asked to help in the sterilization process with their chair before leaving for the day. Tables will also be available and spaced 6’ apart. We will also have a process in place for sterilization of tables after each use.
• The club will not provide any floats, noodles, or toys of any kind. These items will not be permitted to be shared this season; however, you may bring your own items mentioned above from home to be used as long as they remain with the member and are not shared. These items must be taken home every day.
• Due to the increased responsibilities of cleaning for lifeguards there may not be a guard stationed in the baby pool this season. Parents will need to supervise their children at all times in that area.
• Pool staff will be cleaning the high-traffic areas once an hour during operating hours in addition to deep cleanings at the beginning and end of each day. All gate handles, pool and ladder railings, trash can lids, bathrooms, diving board, grill handles, and unused tables and chairs will be disinfected.
• Only family groups will be permitted to sit together at tables. When socializing with non-family members chairs must be spaced out 6 feet apart. Tables will not be able to be pushed together.
• Face masks are required for everyone over the age of 2 at any time where you cannot maintain social distance for example in the bathroom, snack bar, and checker stand area. Masks are NOT to be worn in the water as it presents a drowning hazard.
The basketball court, and tennis courts are open.
• All lifeguards and staff will be screened prior to entering the facility that includes temperature readings.
• Foot coverings will be mandatory when in the restroom, snack bar, and shower area and limited occupancy will be monitored.
All recommendations are per the NJ Department of Health and are subject to change as Governor guidance is revised.
YOU CAN BOOK THOUGHT THE TENNIS TAB FOUND ON THE TOOL BAR. ON THE TENNIS TAB YOU WILL FIND INSTURUCTIONS TO FILL OUT ALL TENNIS APPLICAITON PAPER WORK NESSARY FOR REGESTRATION AND PAYMENT.
THSC Board of Trustees
Member At Large
Swim Club Manager